[v2,0/5] compiling ethdev lib under windows
mbox series

Message ID 20200628105851.14916-1-fady@mellanox.com
Headers show
Series
  • compiling ethdev lib under windows
Related show

Message

Fady Bader June 28, 2020, 10:58 a.m. UTC
Added needed changes in order to get ethdev compiling under windows.

Depends-on: series-10382 ("compile librte_net for windows")

v2: fixed logging issue in telemetry lib.

Fady Bader (5):
  eal: added interrupts empty stubs
  eal: updated export list for Windows
  ethdev: remove structs from export list
  telemetry: implement empty stubs for Windows
  ethdev: compiling ethdev under Windows

 lib/librte_eal/rte_eal_exports.def       | 10 +++++++
 lib/librte_eal/windows/eal_interrupts.c  | 17 +++++++++++
 lib/librte_eal/windows/meson.build       |  1 +
 lib/librte_ethdev/rte_ethdev_version.map |  2 --
 lib/librte_telemetry/rte_telemetry.h     |  4 +++
 lib/librte_telemetry/telemetry.c         | 51 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 lib/librte_telemetry/telemetry_legacy.c  | 26 +++++++++++++++-
 lib/meson.build                          |  7 +++--
 8 files changed, 112 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 lib/librte_eal/windows/eal_interrupts.c

Comments

Fady Bader July 26, 2020, 9:24 a.m. UTC | #1
Hi Narcisa,
I saw that the net patch was acked, can you also review this patch too to see if more work should be done.

Thanks,
Fady


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fady Bader <fady@mellanox.com>
> Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:59 PM
> To: dev@dpdk.org
> Cc: Fady Bader <fady@mellanox.com>; Thomas Monjalon
> <thomas@monjalon.net>; Tasnim Bashar <tbashar@mellanox.com>; Tal
> Shnaiderman <talshn@mellanox.com>; Yohad Tor <yohadt@mellanox.com>;
> dmitry.kozliuk@gmail.com; harini.ramakrishnan@microsoft.com;
> ocardona@microsoft.com; ranjit.menon@intel.com; pallavi.kadam@intel.com;
> kevin.laatz@intel.com; ferruh.yigit@intel.com; arybchenko@solarflare.com;
> ciara.power@intel.com
> Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] compiling ethdev lib under windows
> 
> Added needed changes in order to get ethdev compiling under windows.
> 
> Depends-on: series-10382 ("compile librte_net for windows")
> 
> v2: fixed logging issue in telemetry lib.
> 
> Fady Bader (5):
>   eal: added interrupts empty stubs
>   eal: updated export list for Windows
>   ethdev: remove structs from export list
>   telemetry: implement empty stubs for Windows
>   ethdev: compiling ethdev under Windows
> 
>  lib/librte_eal/rte_eal_exports.def       | 10 +++++++
>  lib/librte_eal/windows/eal_interrupts.c  | 17 +++++++++++
>  lib/librte_eal/windows/meson.build       |  1 +
>  lib/librte_ethdev/rte_ethdev_version.map |  2 --
>  lib/librte_telemetry/rte_telemetry.h     |  4 +++
>  lib/librte_telemetry/telemetry.c         | 51
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>  lib/librte_telemetry/telemetry_legacy.c  | 26 +++++++++++++++-
>  lib/meson.build                          |  7 +++--
>  8 files changed, 112 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)  create mode 100644
> lib/librte_eal/windows/eal_interrupts.c
> 
> --
> 2.16.1.windows.4
Narcisa Ana Maria Vasile July 27, 2020, 6:53 p.m. UTC | #2
On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 09:24:26AM +0000, Fady Bader wrote:
> Hi Narcisa,
> I saw that the net patch was acked, can you also review this patch too to see if more work should be done.
> 
Hi Fady,

Yes, I will look at it.

> Thanks,
> Fady
> 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Fady Bader <fady@mellanox.com>
> > Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:59 PM
> > To: dev@dpdk.org
> > Cc: Fady Bader <fady@mellanox.com>; Thomas Monjalon
> > <thomas@monjalon.net>; Tasnim Bashar <tbashar@mellanox.com>; Tal
> > Shnaiderman <talshn@mellanox.com>; Yohad Tor <yohadt@mellanox.com>;
> > dmitry.kozliuk@gmail.com; harini.ramakrishnan@microsoft.com;
> > ocardona@microsoft.com; ranjit.menon@intel.com; pallavi.kadam@intel.com;
> > kevin.laatz@intel.com; ferruh.yigit@intel.com; arybchenko@solarflare.com;
> > ciara.power@intel.com
> > Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] compiling ethdev lib under windows
> > 
> > Added needed changes in order to get ethdev compiling under windows.
> > 
> > Depends-on: series-10382 ("compile librte_net for windows")
> > 
> > v2: fixed logging issue in telemetry lib.
> > 
> > Fady Bader (5):
> >   eal: added interrupts empty stubs
> >   eal: updated export list for Windows
> >   ethdev: remove structs from export list
> >   telemetry: implement empty stubs for Windows
> >   ethdev: compiling ethdev under Windows
> > 
> >  lib/librte_eal/rte_eal_exports.def       | 10 +++++++
> >  lib/librte_eal/windows/eal_interrupts.c  | 17 +++++++++++
> >  lib/librte_eal/windows/meson.build       |  1 +
> >  lib/librte_ethdev/rte_ethdev_version.map |  2 --
> >  lib/librte_telemetry/rte_telemetry.h     |  4 +++
> >  lib/librte_telemetry/telemetry.c         | 51
> > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
> >  lib/librte_telemetry/telemetry_legacy.c  | 26 +++++++++++++++-
> >  lib/meson.build                          |  7 +++--
> >  8 files changed, 112 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)  create mode 100644
> > lib/librte_eal/windows/eal_interrupts.c
> > 
> > --
> > 2.16.1.windows.4